Season 4 Episode 55
Having a No Quit Mindset with Michael Fitzgerald
Welcome to the Get Traction Podcast, a show aimed at educating aspiring real estate entrepreneurs. Today, Tom welcomes to the podcast real estate investor, developer and entrepreneur, Michael Fitzgerald. Michael is the owner of Gideon Properties and has over two decades of experience in real estate. Tom and Michael engage in a rich dialogue about what it takes to become successful in real estate, advice and best practices for those looking to break in, and Michael’s journey overcoming self-doubt and other obstacles. They talk about having the right attitude and mindset, being consistent in marketing and why age shouldn’t deter anyone from starting their real estate investment journey.
- 00:45 – Tom introduces today’s guest, Michael Fitzgerald, who joins the show to share the biggest lessons he’s learned throughout his real estate investment journey
- 05:34 – Having a ‘No Quit’ attitude
- 08:47 – Advice Michael would give to those looking to break into real estate
- 09:54 – Overcoming self-doubt
- 18:33 – Tom speaks to why he believes Michael has had such success as a real estate investor
- 22:16 – Michael issues a challenge to aspiring real estate investors
- 26:10 – A legendary closing story
- 29:18 – The biggest shift in mindset that Michael underwent in his business
- 35:03 – What Michael would do differently in his career if given the chance
- 38:17 – Why age is just a number
- 40:50 – Consistency in marketing and cultivating relationships
- 53:06 – Tom thanks Michael for joining the show
Connect with Michael
Here's Where To Go Next:
For a list of upcoming events visit our events page.
Get your copy of Tom's latest book: How to Correctly Flip Houses for a Profit: The Fastest Way to More Deals, More Profits, and More Freedom!
Click here to Listen and Subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
Leave a rating a review at RateThisPodcast.com/GetTraction
Podcast production and marketing provided by FullCast