Season 4 Episode 53
Real Estate Investment Makes Sense with Kathy Fettke
Welcome to the Get Traction Podcast, a show aimed at educating aspiring real estate entrepreneurs. Today, Tom welcomes to the podcast real estate developer, fund manager and educator, Kathy Fettke. Kathy is the co-CEO of Real Wealth Network, a California-based real estate investment network helping local and international members build wealth through free education, resources and investment properties. Kathy shares her unique story of how a health scare led to her taking the first step towards a successful and lucrative career in real estate investing. She speaks to the impact that COVID-19 has had on the industry and why she’s optimistic for the future. Finally, Kathy shares why investing in real estate just made too much sense not to pursue.
- 00:36 – Tom introduces today’s guest, Kathy Fettke who joins the show to talk about the work she’s doing at her company, Real Wealth Network
- 08:27 – Kathy shares an interesting story about the 2008 housing crisis
- 15:24 – Kathy’s process for evaluating the real estate market
- 19:33 – Differentiating between ‘A’ and ‘B’ neighborhoods
- 22:38 – How the global pandemic has impacted the real estate industry
- 25:53 – What Kathy credits much of her success to
- 27:17 – Kathy speculates on what the future holds for real estate
- 34:10 – How Kathy took that first step towards real estate investment
- 40:04 – Tom thanks Kathy for joining the show and let’s listeners know where to follow her
Connect with Kathy
Here's Where To Go Next:
For a list of upcoming events visit our events page.
Get your copy of Tom's latest book: How to Correctly Flip Houses for a Profit: The Fastest Way to More Deals, More Profits, and More Freedom!
Click here to Listen and Subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
Leave a rating a review at RateThisPodcast.com/GetTraction
Podcast production and marketing provided by FullCast