Season 4 Episode 51
Lifestyle Design & Freedom with Michael Vogel
Welcome to the Get Traction Podcast, a show aimed at educating aspiring real estate entrepreneurs. Today, Tom welcomes to the podcast real estate investor, Michael Vogel, who shares his experience as a rehabber, house flipper, and rental manager. Tom and Michael engage in a rich discussion about real estate investment strategies, the Lifestyle Design exercise and how to identify the right business partners. Michael speaks to the goals he’s set for himself and what lies ahead in the future.
- 0:41 – Tom introduces today’s guest, Michael Vogel who joins the show to share his background in real estate and how he got involved in rentals
- 04:10 – Managing rentals and growing the business
- 06:38 – From lofty goals to relatable goals
- 09:46 – The Lifestyle Design exercise
- 14:44 – The shift from 9-5 to full-time real estate investing
- 17:35 – The many hats Michael wears
- 20:36 – Michael reflects on an experiment he and his fellow partners took part in
- 23:50 – A necessary mental shift and finding the right business partners
- 32:48 – Michael talks about his goals for retirement
- 37:53 – Advice Michael would give to his younger self
- 40:23 – What’s next for Michael
- 50:39 – Tom thanks Michael for joining the show
Connect with Michael
Here's Where To Go Next:
For a list of upcoming events visit our events page.
Get your copy of Tom's latest book: How to Correctly Flip Houses for a Profit: The Fastest Way to More Deals, More Profits, and More Freedom!
Click here to Listen and Subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
Leave a rating a review at RateThisPodcast.com/GetTraction
Podcast production and marketing provided by FullCast