Season 4 Episode 50
Grit, Tenacity and Surviving the Sales Drought with Ryne Lambert
Welcome to the Get Traction Podcast, a show aimed at educating aspiring real estate entrepreneurs. Today, Tom welcomes to the podcast real estate investor and wholesaler, Ryne Lambert, who reflects on his journey as an investor, the types of deals he’s working on and the boom or bust nature of sales. Ryne goes into detail on marketing strategies, cold calling and the number one mindset shift necessary to become successful in the real estate industry.
- 00:39 – Tom introduces today’s guest, Ryne Lambert who joins the show to share his experience as a real estate investor
- 02:55 – Ryne reflects on finding his groove as a real estate investor
- 06:46 – How many offers Ryne makes on an annual basis and the types of deals he’s bringing in
- 10:15 – The not-so-frightening world of Cold Calling
- 13:30 – The number one mindset shift necessary for investing in real estate
- 15:31 – Wholesaling, finding buyers, fees associated and time invested
- 19:08 – What’s frustrating Ryne the most
- 23:47 – Ryne speaks to one of the major lessons he learned from Tom
- 26:15 – Having the right mindset during a sales drought
- 30:37 – What Ryne would do differently if given the chance
- 35:01 – The major draw that brought Ryne into Tom’s Bootcamp
- 37:40 – The craziest deal Ryne ever worked on
- 45:03 – What’s next for Ryne
- 47:41 – Tom thanks Ryne for joining the show
Connect with Ryne
Seller Website: https://www.sellmyhouseinwisconsin.com
House Mavericks Blog: https://housemavericks.com
Here's Where To Go Next:
For a list of upcoming events visit our events page.
Get your copy of Tom's latest book: How to Correctly Flip Houses for a Profit: The Fastest Way to More Deals, More Profits, and More Freedom!
Click here to Listen and Subscribe on your favorite podcast app.
Leave a rating a review at RateThisPodcast.com/GetTraction
Podcast production and marketing provided by FullCast