Welcome to the Get Traction Podcast, a show aimed at educating aspiring real estate entrepreneurs. In this episode, Tom walks the audience through a typical experience at his Implementation Bootcamp. From establishing a base level understanding of real estate investing to advanced nuances of wholesaling, Tom guides his students through his practices to lead them to success. Tom covers a multitude of topics in his three-day program, including contracts, negotiation, and marketing.
What We Covered:
- 00:47 – Tom introduces today’s topic, Behind the Scenes at Tom’s Implementation Bootcamp
- 01:17 – The emphasis Tom’s Bootcamp places on planning
- 02:54 – Day One: Establish a base level understanding of real estate investing
- 04:09 – Tom speaks to his preferred exit strategy of wholesaling
- 05:26 – Figuring out where you want to invest
- 06:45 – The demographic representation of Tom’s Bootcamp
- 07:20 – The buying formula
- 10:26 – Building a buyer’s list and communicating with buyers
- 11:40 – Tom talks about the benefits that repeat attendees gain from his Bootcamp
- 14:10 – Day Two: Contracts
- 15:43 – The value of bringing in successful former Bootcamp students
- 16:40 – Wholesaling inside a tax-free Roth IRA
- 17:50 – Tom’s approach to time management
- 20:56 – Day Three: Negotiation
- 23:50 – Marketing
- 26:12 – How to build an enticing offer
- 28:10 – Tom talks about identifying common mistakes and problems that many wholesalers encounter
- 29:21 – How Tom differentiates his Implementation Bootcamp from other real estate training programs
- 32:18 – Where listeners can find out about Tom’s upcoming events
Enjoying the Show?
- Please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
- Please subscribe via your favorite podcast destination below:
Podcast production and marketing provided by FullCast.