Welcome to the Get Traction Podcast, a show aimed at educating aspiring real estate entrepreneurs. In this episode, host Tom Zeeb welcomes to the show Eddy, one of his very successful students. Eddy talks about what initially attracted him to Tom’s boot camp training program. He reveals the top three lessons he’s learned from Tom’s training that have held true in his real estate experience. Finally, Eddy discusses two of his latest real estate transactions, how he builds his buyer’s list, and the work he is currently doing in Puerto Rico.
What We Covered:
- 00:51 – Tom introduces today’s guest, Eddy
- 01:17 – Eddy’s experience in real estate before he started Tom’s training program
- 02:46 – What attracted Eddy to Tom’s program
- 03:15 – The insights and confidence Eddy gained from Tom
- 04:19 – Eddy’s struggles with marketing
- 05:31 – Eddy talks about his first deals
- 09:35 – Rehab costs
- 11:02 – The apprehension Eddy felt going into his first deal
- 11:46 – Eddy’s 2nd deal
- 13:02 – Validating Tom’s model
- 13:56 – The mindset that kept Eddy motivated
- 16:01 – How Eddy built his buyer’s list
- 17:12 – Defining a “lipstick property rehab”
- 18:22 – How Eddy approached prospective buyers
- 22:35 – The top 3 lessons Eddy learned from Tom's training
- 24:15 – Eddy’s work in Puerto Rico
- 28:14 – How Eddy negotiated property deals in Puerto Rico
- 31:01 – Eddy expands upon the term “framework”
- 33:07 – Advice Eddy would give to others
- 34:46 – Eddy’s sole regret about pursuing Tom’s training course
Enjoying the Show?
- Please leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts.
- Please subscribe via your favorite podcast destination below:
Podcast production and marketing provided by FullCast.